1. God said don’t do it, (1Peter 5:7; Philippians 4:6)
2. It doesn’t help.
3. It is an enemy to your health.
4. God has already made provision for your every need, (2Peter 1:2-3.) You simply need to get in position to receive what He has provided.
5. God’s ways are always better than your ways, so if you could figure out something to do, it wouldn’t be as good as what God will lead you to do, if you will look to Him.
6. Worry is a subtle form of pride, and God resists the proud, but He gives grace to the humble, (1Peter 5:5.)
7. Most of things you worry about will never happen anyway. It is the devil’s deception.